Khloe Kardashian wasn’t the only one seeing red these last few weeks. Jordyn Woods, the ousted member of the Kardashian inner circle following a rumored hookup with Tristan Thompson was a guest this week on Jada Pinkett Smith’s, “Red Table Talk” this week. Her late father worked on the set of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air calling Will Smith, “Uncle Will” and JPS, “Auntie Jada” and growing up alongside their kids. Will even facetimes in while we see Jordyn visit Jada at the Smith family home.
What did we find out:
- After a night of partying out in LA Jordyns friends suggest they go to a party at Tristan’s house. She felt it was a, “safe space” because she knew Tristan. I personally found it interesting that she also said (in so many words) that she probably would feel strange if she went to a friends exes house. Which leads me to believe Khloe + Tristan were split long before or at least before this incident and this is NOT why they split- in fact later on Jordyn was clear that this incident wasn’t what broke them up.
- What really went down: According to Jordyn there was NO lap dance. At one point her legs were crossed over his- which might have looked pretty suspect to those who saw that. She says nothing intimate happened. She WAS drunk but not blackout and when she was leaving (in the morning) with her friends Tristan kissed her on the lips- no tongue.
- She wants to make it clear that she is no homewrecker and i counted three different times that she is willing to take a lie detector test.
- When asked directly by JPS if she slept with Tristan she said, “never” and the lie detector offer came up again.
- She has spoke with Kylie- but didn’t go into too much detail from there.
- She wants to make it clear that this isn’t a publicity stunt for the new season of Keeping up with the Kardashians.
- She tells Jada that her sister (who is 12) cant go to school, her brother can’t go to work and her mom can’t go to the grocery store.
Meanwhile Khloe Kardashian has responded tweeting, “Why are you lying
@jordynwoods ?? If you’re going to try and save yourself by going public, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME PRIVATELY TO APOLOGIZE FIRST, at least be HONEST about your story. BTW, You ARE the reason my family broke up! and followed up with the following tweet, “Tristan is equally to blame but Tristan is the father of my child. Regardless of what he does to me I won’t do that to my daughter. He has been addressing this situation PRIVATELY. If Tristan were to lie publicly about what conspired,then yes I would address him publicly as well.”
To watch this episode of Red Table Talk click here.